Help Desk Analyst
|Title:||Help Desk Analyst|
|Location:||Patuxent River, MD|
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Help Desk Analyst in Patuxent River, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Respond, research, troubleshoot, and resolve end user IT application issues received via telephone calls, email, or through electronic Help Desk tools.
- Follow-up with end users to ensure issue has been properly resolved.
- Document, track, and monitor all issues.
- Report metrics on received and closed issues.
- Assist in the testing of a web-based application by creating and executing test cases; documenting testing results.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- 1 year help desk troubleshooting experience for IT applications.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, investigative and diagnostic skills.
- Software testing experience.
- Agile experience.
- Team Foundation Server knowledge.
- SQL Server and/or .NET experience and/or training.
- Experience working with web application or on a web application development team.
Security Clearance: Active Secret clearance required.
Education: High school diploma required.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications