Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Contract Analyst in Saint Inigoes, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services company delivering cutting-edge solutions to the Department of Defense since 2001. Our expert-level solutions include software development, information technology, program management, financial management and business intelligence services. Spalding Consulting offers competitive compensation, career development, flexible work schedules and excellent benefits.
Position Type: Full - Time
- Gathers Contract, financial, and associated documentation to complete the CSR.
- Receives and verifies TDL's/TA for the contract and enters into PTS Web (as required).
- Receives and validates contract invoice. Validation includes review of all associated charges, with obtained signature of the COR/ACOR.
- Completes Contract Recoveries for the contract. Validates chargeable objects within N-ERP used for recovery prior to submission.
- Completes reconciliation with Mechanization of Contract Administration Services (MOCAS) Reporting.
- Understand contract funding basics and understand the differences between direct contract funding and CRA funding for contracts.
- Tracks TDL/TA budget and expenditures for tasks within assigned projects. This may involve tracking of tasks on multiple contracts. Serves as a check on progress of project tasking vs. plan.
- Updates/Adds contract modifications and all required documentation into PTS Web.
- Updates SharePoint with all required contract documentation.
- Completes COR Monthly Report for contract.
- Advises COR/ACOR of any associated anomalies associated to the contract.
- Compiles monthly and quarterly documentation associated with QASP for the contract.
- Completes quarterly reporting as necessary.
- Conducts analysis of contract to determine if ceiling supports the budget and provides COR/ACOR with viable solutions to meet possible shortfalls.
- Prepares PID/PR documentation to support various types of contract modifications. In addition, provides any supporting documentation that may be required to support contract realignments, de-obligations, exercise of ceiling, direct/CRA funding, or administrative modifications.
- Prepares ACRN Distribution List for COR/ACOR for submission to Contractor.
- Tracks and monitors the use of subcontractors for COR/ACOR.
- Advises COR/ACOR of required training for COR/ACOR training.
- Reviews and Identifies CDRL deliverables.
- Tracks and records Contract Management Fees and reports findings to the COR/ACOR.
- Reviews CWY's monthly for anomalies (reports to COR/ACOR) within the contract, and submits Contractor Work Years (CWY) deliverable twice a year.
- Tracks Project/Division paybacks and submits notification to project lead and COR/ACOR.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Excel experience required
- Experience working in the DoD environment.
- Experience working on SAIW
Must be eligible to obtain a Secret clearance. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
High school diploma required.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at
or call us at 301-737-0150 Ext. 500.