|Title:||Web and Mobile Developer|
|Location:||Patuxent River, MD --- Telecommute/Remote Eligible|
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Web and Mobile Developer (Telecommute/Remote Eligible) in Patuxent River, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Position Type: Full-time
Job Description: Candidate will be responsible for the design, development, and unit testing of web based software applications and mobile apps (Android and iOS)
- Design, develop, test, and maintain web and mobile applications
- Create web and mobile application proof of concepts for client consideration
- Research and recommend development tools and techniques
- Analyze user requirements to determine feasibility of design.
- Analyze, debug, and resolve software issues.
- This position is on an emerging technology team with the opportunity to work on new technologies and proof of concepts.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of software design and development experience with the .NET framework.
- User interface design experience highly desired.
- Professional or personal experience developing mobile apps for Android and iOS preferred.
- Experience or knowledge of Xamarin beneficial.
- Experience with Agile methodologies a plus.
Security Clearance: Active Secret or Interim Secret clearance is required.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline desired.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.