Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Technical Project Lead
in Lexington Park, Maryland. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Responsible for overall IT project management to ensure all projects are delivered on time and within budget in accordance with the requirements of the statement of work.
- Manage work breakdown, cost, resources, schedule, risk, software configuration, and project documentation.
- Candidate must possess excellent planning, coordination, communication, and analytical skills.
- 8 Years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree desired/preferred
- 4 Years technical project lead experience
- Ability to build cost estimates, schedules, and work breakdown structures
- Ability to build POA&Ms and allocate resources as needed
- Experience developing functional and technical requirements
- Experience using Microsoft Project, Excel, and Word
- Understanding of the system development lifecycle and agile approach
- Ability to interface with all levels of NAVAIR Customer base
Preferred Qualifications (Candidates with these skills are highly desired):
- PMP Certification
- Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence
- NAVAIR logistics data
- Experience managing web-based application and ETL development projects
- Software Development and SQL knowledge
Bachelor’s degree is desired.
: Must be eligible for a Secret Clearance. The applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.