Spalding Consulting, Inc.
is seeking a Software Developer
in Richmond, VA
. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services company delivering cutting-edge solutions to the Department of Defense since 2001. Our expert-level solutions include software development, information technology, program management, financial management and business intelligence services. Spalding Consulting offers competitive compensation, career development, flexible work schedules and excellent benefits.
Full - Time
Location: Richmond, VA. (Occasional travel to Patuxent River, MD may be required for onboarding and sprint planning)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Assist in the design, development, testing, and implementation of C#/.NET web applications
- Modify existing ASP.NET applications including Web Forms, MVC and custom MVVM/MVP architectures
- Assist in the design and development of database objects including tables, views, stored procedures and scheduled jobs
- Other duties as assigned or required
- 2 years of web-based software development experience
- C# and .NET framework experience
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment with CI/CD practices
Must be eligible to obtain a Secret clearance. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline is preferred.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
Additional Information: Remote
If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at
or call us at 301-737-0150 Ext. 500.