Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Project Analyst in St. Inigoes, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services company delivering cutting-edge solutions to the Department of Defense since 2001. Our expert-level solutions include software development, information technology, program management, financial management and business intelligence services. Spalding Consulting offers competitive compensation, career development, flexible work schedules and excellent benefits.
Position Type: Full-Time
Provides support to the Project Lead assisting in execution, management and operation of the project. Support efforts include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of reports to the Project Sponsor
- Preparing agendas for project reviews, attends project reviews and provides meeting minutes
- Serves as the primary conduit for the Project Lead for all communications
- Organizes and assists the Project Lead in determining acquisition strategy for project
- Determines project options/limitations on funding type, contract vehicles, CRA, carryover
- Developing burn rates for project forecast
- Reviews vouchers of support contractors
- Provides monthly delivery of Project Performance Report (PPR)
- Develops annual spend plans for Contractor and Government
- Receives and processes funding documents
- Tracking Funding within PTS and NERP
- Reviews all incoming funding documents to ensure that all information is accurate and properly filled out according to
- Reconciles reports in NERP
- Creates and maintains project structures for funding in NERP
- Develops and prepares cost estimates
- Develop schedules within MS project
- Track, monitor and update schedule
- Assist in identifying risk
- Develop project documentation
- Works with Government Project Lead to generate project charter with the sponsor
- Maintain documentation in SharePoint
- Tracks all material being purchased on the project
- Assists the Project Lead in maintaining Master Parts Lists/Master Equipment Lists
- Other duties as assigned or required
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2 years of experience within the DOD
- Strong MS excel background
- Education BS degree in Finance, Business or Management
Must be eligible to obtain a Secret clearance. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
High school diploma or GED.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at
or call us at 301-737-0150 Ext. 500.