Spalding Consulting, Inc.is seeking a Senior Database Analyst in Patuxent River, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Position Type: Full - Time
- Serves as a Team Lead.
- Responsible for designing, developing, modifying, and troubleshooting software programs to include desktop applications and computer based Information Technology IT systems.
- Shall design, develop, modify, and troubleshoot databases and programs; correct database and program errors using methods which include modifying program or altering sequence of program steps; analyze, review, and/or rewrite databases or programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt program to new requirements to include web hosting of metrics; compile and write documentation for database and program development and subsequent revisions; and train users to use databases or programs. Compiles and writes documentation of program development and subsequent revisions.
- Trains operators to use programs.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of six (6) years of professional experience in a relevant field.
- Working knowledge and the training of Naval Aviation maintenance and supply processes and their data systems (i.e., NAMP, P-485, OOMA/DECKPLATE, AMSRR, RSUPPLY, AFAST, ACES, TFMMS, SHARP/MSHARP, PSILS, and ASM).
- Intermediate knowledge level of currently-used programming languages (i.e., EXCEL, ACCESS, VBA) and intermediate programming skill and ability.
- Experience in share point.
Active Secret clearance desired. Must be eligible to obtain a Secret clearance. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
Bachelor's degree in a related discipline from an accredited college or university.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at
or call us at 301-737-0150 Ext. 500.