|Title:||Web System Administrator - Senior|
|Location:||Patuxent River, MD|
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Web System Administrator in Lexington Park, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Position Type: Full-Time
- Perform the installation, integration, configuration, testing, documentation, troubleshooting, security implementation, and configuration management of software on Windows-based servers.
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of multiple Windows-based servers.
- Administer policies and standards related to security and technical implementation guidance.
- Coordinate with customers to perform software security testing and scans.
- Maintain system documentation.
- Interact with users to assist with problem-solving.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 years of experience in Windows system administration and analysis to include logging onto servers and completing administrative tasks.
- CompTIA Security+ certification is required OR a BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, or CyberSecurity
Active TS/SSBI clearance required. Interim TS/SSBI acceptable to start.
BS or BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, Engineering, Business, or Mathematics. ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: Equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.