Windows System Administrator
|Title:||Windows System Administrator|
|Location:||Lexington Park, MD|
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Windows System Administrator in Lexington Park, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Successful candidate will be responsible for the installation, integration, configuration, testing, documentation, troubleshooting and configuration management of Windows servers to include virtual servers.
- Must be a team player and able to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to perform multiple tasks.
Security Clearance: Active Top Secret clearance preferred or must be eligible for a Top Secret clearance. Applicant selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Education: A Bachelor's degree in IT or related field is required. Commensurate experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience performing duties as related to a Windows System Administrator role is required.
- Information Assurance experience is desired, but is not a requirement.
- Experience with SLICwave also desired.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications