Sr. Cybersecurity Analyst
Spalding Consulting, Inc.is seeking a Senior Cybersecurity Analyst in Patuxent River, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Position Type: Full - Time
- Successful candidate will manage IA related tasks for all systems in the NAVAIR Logistics Enterprise Services and Infrastructure (ES&I) commodity.
- Applicant selected will ensure acquisition, development and sustainment activities have the appropriate cybersecurity support and input.
- Candidate will lead the development and maintenance of Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation packages, provide subject matter expertise to leadership in both security policy and engineering tasks and provide test and validation of systems to include documentation, process, vulnerability and control implementation reviews.
- Applicant selected must understand, interpret and engineer mitigations and solutions for Security Technical Implementation Guidance (STIG) findings, code vulnerabilities, automated scanning results and penetration test findings.
- Candidate must ensure cybersecurity compliance across the Logistics ES&I portfolio using a continuous monitoring framework.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of twelve (12) years of experience providing information security support is required.
- SECNAV 5239.2 IA Compliance Level 3 Certification (e.g. CISSP, CISM, GSLC) required. To be obtained within 30 days.
- Successful applicant must have experience in the following areas: RMF/DIACAP, Cybersecurity Policy, STIGs, SCAP Benchmarks, and vulnerability scanning tools such as Security Center.
- Experience in system/network administration and software development highly desired.
Must have active Secret clearance and be eligible to obtain a TS/SSBI clearance. Applicant selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Assurance, Cybersecurity, or a related discipline from an institution accredited through a U.S. Department of Education approved agency is preferred. Commensurate experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at
or call us at 301-737-0150 Ext. 500.