Red Hat/DevOps Engineer
|Title:||Red Hat/DevOps Engineer|
|Location:||Patuxent River, MD|
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Red Hat/DevOps Engineer in Patuxent River, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Coordinates, architects, and maintains docker container solutions.
- Develops and manages effective deployment and migration strategies for software and application data through the deployment process (i.e. development, testing, staging and production environments).
- Administers policies and standards related to security and technical implementation guidance.
- Coordinates with customers to perform software security testing and scans.
- Clearly communicates and documents technical information to both developers and business stakeholders.
- Monitors server performance and recommends changes as needed.
- Develops and promotes standard operations documentation such as procedures, checklists and instructions.
- Interacts with users to assist with problem solving.
- Participates in systems testing and documenting results.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- 4 years of experience working with Docker, and container orchestration software required.
- 4 years' RedHat experience required.
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) experience.
- Working knowledge of DevOps support processes.
- Strong scripting skills.
- Experience in implementing automation in build and/or deployment processes.
- Experience supporting design and development of cloud operations.
- Experience with RedHat OpenShift.
Active TS/SSBI clearance required.
CompTIA Security+ certification is required or a BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, or CyberSecurity required.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications