Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Technical Recruiter
in Lexington Park, Maryland
. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
The Technical Recruiter will serve as a customer service champion to our hiring managers working collaboratively with them to ensure program and organizational success.
Knowledge and Skills
- Serve as a customer service champion to our hiring managers in a fast paced environment providing them with frequent updates on the status of vacancies and provide solutions and recommendations to staffing requirements and challenges.
- Recruit, screen, interview and recommend placement of candidates for professional, technical and managerial positions from both internal and external sources.
- Post job opportunities in applicant tracking system (ATS), job boards, social media and technology specific affinity and networking groups ensuring OFCCP Compliance.
- Source and recruit potential candidates utilizing online recruitment tools.
- Identify and build networking relationships
- Meet and collaborate with technical groups, diverse talent networks, colleges, and technical schools to identify potential candidates.
- Stay informed on employment/technical trends and provide consultation to hiring managers on the impacts of those trends to recruiting and hiring.
- Provide compensation analysis and create job offers to selected candidates.
- Participate in Job Fairs.
- Contribute to recruitment process improvement initiatives.
- Extensive experience using a web based applicant tracking system.
- Experience and knowledge of HR Laws and compliance reporting requirements.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with a diverse client base.
- Intermediate level knowledge using Excel, Outlook and Word.
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrates independent thinking and decision-making abilities
- A team player and problem solver who maintains professionalism at all times and embraces challenges as opportunities.
: Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or equivalent experience. At least 4 years’ experience providing recruiting preferably in a technical environment. HRCI and SHRM certifications desired. DoD experience preferred.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.