Spalding Consulting, Inc.is seeking a Management/Contract Analyst in Saint Inigoes, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Position Type: Full - Time
- Provides support to the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) and Assistant Contracting Officer Representative (ACOR) in the execution, management and operation of support contracts. Support efforts include but are not limited to:
- Developing contracting burn rates to develop forecast of contract execution
- Contract Status Report (CSR) – Gathers contract, financial and associated documentation to complete
- Provide inputs to the Division dashboard – Budget per FY, Ceiling
- Review Technical Direction Letters (TDL) / Task Action (TA) for impacts to contract
- Burn Down
- Budget to Funds in house
- Expenses vs. voucher comparison
- Enters TDL budget data into PTS Wed
- Verifies the appropriateness of support contract invoices
- ACRN alignment
- Prepares administrative and funding Contract modifications
- Create documentation – CRA/Direct Funding/MIPR/Direct Cite
- Completes ceiling and contract funding realignments
- Completes contract funding de-obligations
- Collect and verify chargeable object numbers within ERP
- Generate PID/PR
- Monitor and track execution of modification
- Input contract and modification information into the Project Tracking System (PTS)
- Upload ACRN Funding amount in accordance with modification number
- Prepare/provide an ACRN distribution list via letter to the contractor per PGI Clause for voucher disbursement
- Process Cost Distribution Account (CRA) recoveries
- Validate CRA recovery amount
- Identify and distribute cost to appropriate project
- Retrieve CON from Projects to cover recovery cost
- Upload Recovery within PTS for processing and approval
- Maintain Documentation in SharePoint
o Upload Contract Award
o COR/ACOR Letters
o PGI letter
o CRA Allocation
- Provide Direct Labor Hours Report (CWY’s)
o Compile data monthly
o Submits Contractor Work Years deliverable twice a year
- Prepare QASP tracking sheets for contract grading
- Send out monthly sheets to project leads for grading
- Review technical progress report and distribute with monthly QASP grading
- Provide quarterly status report to COR
- Advises COR/ACOR of required training
- Tracks and records Contract Management Fees and reports findings to the COR/ACOR
- Compiles COR Monthly report for contract
- Advises the COR/ACOR of any associated anomalies associated to the contract
- Completes reconciliation with Mechanization of Contract Administration Services (MOCAS) and CHOOSE Reporting
- Verifies invoices in WAWF and IRAPTs.
- Understands contract funding basics and have an understanding of the differences between direct contract funding and CRA funding for contracts.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 4 years of related work experience with one year of that being with DOD.
Must be eligible to obtain a Secret clearance. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
High School diploma or GED required. Bachelors desired.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at
or call us at 301-737-0150 Ext. 500.