|Location:||Patuxent River, MD|
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Program Analyst in Patuxent River, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Job Description: Candidate will be responsible for providing analysis, administrative, and program management support to a large IT program.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Processes new hires following contract onboarding procedures
- Ensures candidates qualify in appropriate labor category
- Prepares, sends, and tracks onboarding notifications (seat, asset, phone, name tag, clean area)
- Compiles onboarding packet (welcome information, POC information, team information, base information)
- Tracks Visit Authorization Letters
- Compiles, submits and tracks security waivers
- Compiles, submits, and tracks SAAR-N forms
- Ensures employees receive a CAC or CACs are transferred
- Tracks the submittal of developer and administrative tokens
- Compiles, sends, and tracks personnel and contract data calls
- CAC status
- DEV/SIPR Token status
- Holiday status
- Compiles, prepares, tracks, and submits contract deliverables
- Monthly Status Report
- Personnel Security Report
- Desk Guides (15+)
- Compiles and maintains standard operating procedures
- On Boarding
- Off Boarding
- Work Hours/Schedule
- Inclement Weather
- Tracks and reports contract performance metrics
- Uploads/organizes documents in company and Govt SharePoint site
- Tracks Govt software procurement and distributions
- Maintains Govt division SharePoint site
- Adds/deletes users
- Works w/ SP team to create new work sites
- Standardizes sites
- Monitors contract financial performance
- Interfaces with Government management to assist with technical and personnel data calls and reporting
- Prepares for meetings
- Sends invites
- Secures/prepares conference rooms
- Creates agendas
- Creates sign in sheets
- Assists with meeting facilitation
- Compiles and distributes meeting minutes and action items
- Contract Status Meeting
- Team Lead Meeting
- CCB meetings
- Technical meetings
- Updates contract organizational charts
- Gathers pertinent contract data and creates executive-level presentations
- Candidate must have at least 3 years of business related experience providing high level support to managers and/or customers.
- Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must have sound experience with MS Visio or Erwin experience desired.
- SharePoint experience desired.
Must be eligible to obtain a Secret clearance. Applicant selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
High School diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications