Sr. Contract Analyst
Spalding Consulting, Inc.is seeking a Sr. Contract Analyst in Saint Inigoes, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Job Description: The Sr. Contract Analyst role reviews and validates contract expenditure data from all SAIW Division contracts including weekly expenditure reports and periodic invoices. This role provides support in a variety of management activities, corporate initiatives, special projects, and data calls which could have significant impact on the organization and its business operations. Support efforts include but are not limited to:
- Input and maintenance of contract and modification data within the division PTS database. Provide financial management and analysis for budget projections, and funding appropriation analysis.
- Analysis of contract-related data.
- Utilization of the Contract Status Report (CSR) to generate feedback to the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) on the overall health of each SAIW Division contract.
- Analysis of contract financial reports and vouchers, track contract expenditures, and reconcile contract close out reports.
- Preparation and drafting of documentation per prescribed DoD, Command and Contracting Activity formats and standards for procurement (large and small purchase).
- Assistance with development of appropriate acquisition documentation regarding financial interest items.
- Utilization of Navy ERP to extract data necessary in performing management and financial analysis and report preparation.
- Preparation of administrative and funding Contract modifications.
- Processing of Cost Distribution Account (CRA) recoveries.
- Maintenance of all contract documentation in SharePoint.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years of contract management experience, to include development of program acquisition documentation, development of corrective action systems, development of program monitoring approach (e.g. PERT, CPM, EVM), analysis of contract’s health, data collection and analysis, development of cost estimates, and development of contract status reports.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures.
- 6+ years of experience in large and complex problems associated to major weapons systems.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience of the last six (6) years must have been as a lead.
- Demonstrate experience in cost/benefit analysis, quality control and contract tracking.
- Familiarity with forms related to military interdepartmental procurement requests, work requests, requisitions, Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL), and DD 254.
Active Secret clearance required.
BS or BA degree from an accredited institution in business, management, or related discipline required.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at
or call us at 301-737-0150 Ext. 500.