|Location:||Patuxent River, MD|
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Technical Analyst in Patuxent River, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Job Description: Candidate will be responsible for providing analysis, administrative, and program management support to a large IT program.
- Processes new hires following contract on-boarding procedures
- Compiles, sends, and tracks personnel and contract data calls
- Compiles, prepares, tracks, and submits contract deliverables
- Compiles and maintains standard operating procedures
- Tracks and reports contract performance metrics
- Monitors contract financial performance
- Interfaces with Government management to assist with technical and personnel data calls and reporting
- Compiles and distributes meeting minutes and action items
- Updates contract organizational charts
- Gathers pertinent contract data and creates executive-level presentations
Qualifications and Experience:
Security Clearance: Must be eligible to obtain a Secret clearance. Applicant selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years of business related experience providing high level support to managers and/or customers.
- Must have sound experience with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Visio or Erwin experience desired.
- SharePoint experience desired.
High School diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications