|Position Type:||Full - Time|
|Location:||Patuxent River, MD --- Telecommute/Remote Eligible|
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Software Engineer (Telecommute/Remote Eligible) in Patuxent River, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Position Type: Full-Time
- Assist in the design, development and implementation of C#/.Net web applications.
- Modify existing ASP.NET applications including Web Forms, MVC and custom MVVM/MVP architectures.
- Assist in the design and development of database objects including tables, views, stored procedures and scheduled jobs.
- Assist in analyzing user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design.
- Conduct unit testing and assisting with integration testing.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3 years of web-based software development experience, specifically with C# and .NET framework required.
- Database experience/knowledge required.
- Experience with SQL and MVC highly desired.
- Experience with Agile methodologies preferred.
- Experience designing, developing, and supporting enterprise web applications preferred.
Security Clearance: Active Secret Clearance required.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline is preferred.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.