|Title:||Senior Web Applications Systems Administrator|
|Location:||Patuxent River, MD|
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Senior Web Applications Systems Administrator in Patuxent River, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Position Type: Full-time
- Perform the installation, integration, configuration, testing, documentation, troubleshooting, security implementation, and configuration management of software on Windows based servers.
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of multiple Windows-based servers
- Administer policies and standards related to security and technical implementation guidance
- Coordinate with customers to perform software security testing and scans
- Maintain system documentation
- Interact with users to assist with problem solving
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 6 years of experience in Windows systems administration and analysis to include logging onto servers and completing administrative tasks.
- CompTIA Security+ certification is required.
- Active Secret clearance required.
- BS or BA degree in a Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, Engineering, Business, or Mathematic preferred.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.