|Location:||Lexington Park, MD|
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Software Developer in Lexington Park, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and maintaining code across multiple development platforms.
- Candidate will be required to create and execute SQL queries to verify data and troubleshoot issues.
- Candidate will also be responsible for developing software technical documentation including requirements specifications, design documents, and test plans.
Security Clearance: Must be eligible for a Secret Clearance. Applicant selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related discipline is desired.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
- At least six (6) years’ experience developing software solutions using 3rd generation programming languages such as C#.
- Relational database experience is required with database platforms such as Oracle or Teradata.
- Must be able to program complex queries, macros, stored procedures.
- Experience with Agile Methodology is a plus.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications