|Title:||Junior Financial Analyst|
|Location:||Patuxent River, MD|
Spalding Consulting, Inc.is seeking a Junior Financial Analyst in Patuxent River, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Position Type: Full-Time
- Analyzes and reconciles incorrect obligations and problem disbursements.
- Resolves discrepancies within financial systems.
- Performs invoice and credit cancellations within Navy ERP as needed.
- Posts vendor payments, credits, and debits.
- Creates good receipts and invoices.
- Validates purchase orders and purchase requisitions.
Qualifications and Experience: Two (2) years of accounting/financial experience. ERP experience desired.
Security Clearance: Secret clearance desired.
Education: AS or AA Degree in a related discipline. An additional four (4) years of experience can be substituted for an AS or AA degree.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.