C#/.NET Software Developer
|Title:||C#/.NET Software Developer|
|Location:||Patuxent River, MD --- Telecommute/Remote Eligible|
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a C#/.NET Software Developer (Telecommute/Remote Eligible) in Patuxent River, Maryland. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential. Position Type: Full-Time Job Description: Responsible for the design, development, and unit testing of web based software applications. Specific duties include:
- Designing, developing, and testing software applications
- Assisting in analyzing user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design.
- Conducting unit testing and assisting with integration testing
- Analysis, debugging, and resolution of software issues.
Qualifications and Experience:
Security: Active Secret clearance required.Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline is preferred but not required.Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
- At least one year of software design and development experience, specifically with C# and .NET framework required.
- Experience with SQL and Oracle a plus.
- Experience with Agile methodologies preferred.
- Experience designing, developing and supporting enterprise web applications preferred.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications