Senior CyberSecurity Analyst - Contingent
|Title:||Senior CyberSecurity Analyst - Contingent |
|Position Type:||Full - Time/ Contingent|
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Senior CyberSecurity Analyst in Albany, GA. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Implement standards as defined in Government and vendor guides and mandates
- Assess system vulnerabilities and make recommendations for secure deployment and operation
- Prepare and maintain cyber security documentation required to obtain and maintain Government required Authority to Operate (ATO)
- Support security reviews, security testing, contingency plan testing, and POA&M updates in compliance with the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- Support implementation and execution of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD IT systems
- Perform cybersecurity maintenance and sustainment tasking
- 2+ years of cybersecurity support for DoD IT systems
- Experience with the DoD Information Assurance Technical Authority (IATA) standards, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), DISA Security Requirement Guides (SRGs), RMF, FISMA, and DoD IT system Certification & Accreditation (C&A)
- Experience drafting and presenting briefing materials and program reviews.
- Experience providing scheduling updates for DADMS and MCCAST requirements and maintaining project schedules Microsoft Project
- Experience with USMC IT systems such as CMT-MC, JEDMICS, MCDSS, LOGWAY, MIICAPS, and MRP II-MTO preferred.
Active Secret Clearance required.
A High School Diploma and 11 years of experience is required. CompTIA Security+ or Network+ or A+ is required. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) is required.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
Additional Information: Remote
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications