|Location:||Patuxent River, MD --- Telecommute/Remote Eligible|
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Software Engineer/Developer (Telecommute/Remote Eligible) in Patuxent River, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Design, develop, unit test, and implement large-scale C#/.NET web applications.
- Modify existing ASP.NET applications.
- Assist in the design and development of Oracle database objects including tables, views, stored procedures and scheduled jobs.
- Assist in analyzing user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design.
- Conduct unit testing and assist with integration testing.
- 3 years of web-based software development experience, specifically with C# and .NET framework required.
- Oracle and/or SQL Server database experience/knowledge highly desired.
- Experience with WebForms and/or MVC highly desired.
- Experience with SQL highly desired.
- Experience with Agile methodologies preferred.
- Experience designing, developing, and supporting enterprise web applications preferred.
- Team Foundation Server experience desired.
Active Secret clearance required.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline is preferred.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications