Spalding Consulting, Inc.is seeking a SharePoint Developer in St. Inigoes, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Position Type: Full-Time
- Analyzes current solutions and provides gap analysis.
- Elicits user requirements for new and re-engineered solutions.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to understand their needs and functions/flows and translates them into technical requirements using the most effective and efficient solution.
- Designing front end user interfaces for a SharePoint 2013 environment.
- Designs and create branding and implementation of custom SharePoint/SQL Server applications, front-end user interfaces, web parts, master pages, layouts, event handlers, content types, features, solutions, forms, workflows, and templates to be used in SharePoint.
- Creates custom list and library configurations to support the organizations business processes.
- Comprehends and gathers business requirements as they relate to solutions to developed solutions.
- Manages the transport of content and sub-sites from sand-box, to test, and to staging in preparation for submission into the production environment.
- Creates project/ operations/ contract dashboards.
- Create / manage workflows to automate processes. Knowledge of Nintex Workflows preferred
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server, Java Script, jQuery, HTML, XML, Visual Studio .NET
- Experience in Integrating external systems or services into SharePoint.
- Able and experienced in the design and development of web pages, reports, and dashboards for SharePoint using SQL Server Reporting Services, Excel Services/Office Online Server, BCS, PowerApps, and PowerBI.
- Experience with SharePoint end user and site administrator support
- Experience with SharePoint and SQL Server data management, back-up, and data/site recovery services.• Minimum of five (5) years' experience with SharePoint Designer.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience building and supporting all aspects of SharePoint including sites, site collections, master pages & templates, web parts, content types & policies, lists, libraries, workflows, forms authentication, and security groups.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience developing custom farm solutions, sandbox solutions, and apps for SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint 2016.
- Strong knowledge of SQL. Ability to pick up new technologies and solve complex technical problems.
- Customer service skills including the ability to meet goals in a timely manner, action-oriented, take ownership, manage time and work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and listening skills must complement product knowledge.
- Must be well written and possess the able to articulate complex existing site design(s) to both technical, non-technical team members and end-users clearly.
Must be eligible to obtain a Secret clearance. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree Information Technology or equivalent field or significant portfolio of experience and success to demonstrate capability and competency desired.
- Prefer candidate to have applicable technical credentials like a SharePoint, Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or equivalent.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at
or call us at 301-737-0150 Ext. 500.