|Title:||Junior Financial Management Analyst|
|Position Type:||Full - Time|
|Location:||Lexington Park, MD|
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Junior Financial Management Analyst in Lexington Park, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
- Provides consulting services to achieve and sustain an audit ready business environment.
- Serves as a subject matter expert to the team and organizational stakeholders to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of financial reporting over business processes/controls.
- Analyzes the impact of audit readiness initiatives and organizational policies and, makes recommendations to stakeholders to ensure the organization is able to interpret/meet the accounting/audit requirements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a financial management analyst required.
- Financial management and/or audit experience required.
- Experience within the NAVAIR and/or FIAR preferred.
- Experience in Asset Management preferred.
Education: A Bachelor's degree in a Business, Management, Accounting, or financial discipline is required. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted for degree. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is desired.
Security Clearance: Active Secret clearance required.
Position Type: Full-time
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.