C#/Oracle Database Programmer
|Title:||C#/Oracle Database Programmer|
|Location:||Patuxent River, MD|
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a C#/Oracle Database Programmer in Patuxent River, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Position Type: Full-time
Qualifications and Experience:
- Design, implement, tune, troubleshoot, and maintain database and web application solutions.
- Design database tables, views, and related constraints.
- Work with development team to determine application functionality to be stored within the database. Design, create, and tune Oracle database stored procedures, scripts, and functions.
- Design, develop, and test web-based software applications.
- Two or more years developing software solutions using C# or C++ required.
- Four or more years of experience performing Oracle database programming and troubleshooting preferred.
- Experience with SQL and PL/SQL preferred.
- Experience in performance tuning and query optimization using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler or other related tools preferred.
- Experience with MVC design pattern, XML, and nHibernate preferred.
Active Secret Clearance required.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline is preferred.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications