|Location:||Patuxent River, MD|
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a SharePoint Developer in Patuxent River, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
- Analyze customer requirements, design, and deploy business process solutions based on SharePoint 2013+.
- Design and develop custom workflows using SharePoint Designer and Nintex Workflow that integrate SharePoint content with Microsoft Office applications and/or external data sources.
- Create and manage a workflow catalog to promote re-use.
- Assist with the development of estimates and project plans.
- Deliver presentations and/or training on workflow related topics.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
- Migrate content from shared drives or other non-SharePoint repositories to SharePoint.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Background in business application development with strong understanding of collaboration and intranet solutions based on SharePoint technologies.
- One year experience with SharePoint and/or Nintex workflow development.
- One year experience with SharePoint 2013/2016 solution development.
- Experience with SharePoint Designer.
- Experience with InfoPath Forms.
Must have an Active secret clearance.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline is preferred. Commensurate experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications