|Location:||Lexington Park, MD|
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Project Manager in Lexington Park, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Position Type: Full-time
- Responsible for management of a challenging portfolio of IT projects in a mixture of Agile and Waterfall development environments.
- Lead a team of highly skilled requirements analysts, developers, testers and documentation specialists to ensure all projects are delivered on time and within budget in accordance with the requirements of the statement of work.
- Manage work breakdown, cost, resources, schedule, risk, software configuration, and project documentation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 8 Years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree desired/preferred.
- 4 Years IT project management experience.
- Ability to build cost estimates, schedules, and work breakdown structures.
- Ability to build POA&Ms and allocate resources as needed.
- Experience developing functional and technical requirements.
- Experience using Microsoft Project, Excel, and Word.
- Understanding of the system development lifecycle and agile approach.
- Ability to interface with all levels of NAVAIR Customer base.
- Candidate must possess excellent planning, coordination, communication, and analytical skills.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Project management approaches and methodologies (e.g. Project Management Framework (PMF) and Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)).
- Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence.
- NAVAIR logistics data.
- Experience managing web-based application development projects.
Security Clearance: Must be eligible to obtain a Secret Clearance.
Education: Bachelor’s degree is desired.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.