|Title:||4.11.6 - Systems Engineer - Contingent|
|Location:||St. Inigoes, MD|
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Systems Engineer - Contingent in St. Inigoes, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Position Type: Full-time
Job Description: The System Engineer will support NAWCAD 4.11.6 and projects in the designing, engineering application and management of complex systems throughout the system lifecycle. The Systems Engineer will need to be able to identify and utilize tools that will be able to support NAWCAD 4.11.6 and projects/tasks supported through the TO. The Systems Engineer will need to able to apply engineering principles to investigate, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, test, or evaluate military weapons systems. The Systems Engineer will be responsible for managing all engineering documentation such engineering and technical analyses, reports, change proposals, and other technical documentation. The Systems Engineer will need to be able support all system engineering activities related to engineering or functional requirements of military weapons systems, as well as associated support systems.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ten years of experience in a systems engineering position, five of which must be directly related to DoD.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience performing functions such as system integration, configuration management, and quality assurance testing.
- Experience reviewing and preparing engineering and technical analyses, reports, change proposals, and other technical documentation.
- Experience integrating engineering principles to investigate, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, test, or evaluate military weapons systems.
- Experience analyzing, designing, developing, implementing, testing, and evaluating software related to engineering or functional requirements of military weapons systems, as well as associated support systems.
- Experience applying system engineering support to all the task areas of the TO.
Security Clearance: Active Secret Clearance required and eligible for a TS Clearance with a favorable SSBI.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.