Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a MS Project Scheduler
in St. Inigoes, MD
. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Successful candidate will organize, implement and maintain scheduling management system supporting identified projects and plans.
- Assisting establishing tasks and sub tasks to ensure realization of requirements as scheduled.
- Log project time-lines and maintain database of tasks and status.
- Compile and provide scheduled reports.
- Interact with customer and project staff to schedule work and coordinate assignments.
- Design and develop individual project schedules and create Integrated Master Schedules.
- Interact with project team and task managers to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan.
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify problem areas.
- Analyze critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around.
- Develop and update weekly short interval schedule working with project team.
- Suggest management of risks affecting project costs, schedules and sponsor relations.
- Support project management team to maintain timely and effective change management processes, procedures and systems.
- Determine alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
: A high school diploma or GED is required.
: At least two (2) years of related experience in finance, accounting or business analysis is required. Candidate must have experience using Microsoft Project.
: Must be eligible for a Secret clearance.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.