Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Technical Data Analyst
in Patuxent River, MD
. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Candidate will be responsible for analyzing data and reports in support of a large data warehouse effort. Specific duties include:
Qualifications and Experience
- Performing requirements gathering, data collection, and data analysis
- Developing, refining, and documenting rules and methodologies for data collection and analysis
- Supporting the extraction, storage, manipulation, processing, and analysis of technical data utilizing SQL and/or Informatica
- Consulting with development staff and customers to determine and document data management needs and objectives.
- Assisting with database administration, security, and maintenance.
- Coordinating with technical experts to ensure data integrity.
- Assisting with production support issues by conducting analysis, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Supporting configuration management procedures for the storage of data, information, files, and documents.
- Candidate must have at least one (1) year of experience conducting data analysis in a technical environment.
- Must have proven expertise utilizing MS Excel for data analysis.
- Proficiency with SQL a plus.
- Experience providing support to NAVAIR IT applications highly desired.
- Experience with Business Objects, Informatica, and TOAD preferred.
: Must have active Secret clearance. Applicant selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
High School diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.