Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Contracts Administrator in Lexington Park, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services company delivering cutting-edge solutions to the Department of Defense since 2001. Our expert-level solutions include software development, information technology, program management, financial management and business intelligence services. Spalding Consulting offers competitive compensation, career development, flexible work schedules and excellent benefits.
Position Type: Full-Time
- Manage government contracts and subcontracts in accordance with company polices, applicable laws and regulations, and customer requirements.
- Analyze contracts to determine obligations of the company.
- Oversee compliance with contractual and regulatory requirements.
- Analyze contractual agreements with respect to corporate risk, and present options to upper management to mitigate risks and enhance business objectives.
- Maintain contract files to ensure all contractual documents and related correspondence are properly stored.
- Send notifications to company colleagues regarding expiring contracts, updates on renewals, and funding matters.
- Request contract mods when funding on T&M or cost contracts is at 75% exhausted, or at least 30 days prior to a POP expiration if we have not gotten a notice of intent to renew.
- Maintain project budgets, ensuring personnel are in applicable labor categories.
- Prepare project billings in accordance with company policies and in alignment with contractual obligations.
- Develop and maintain professional and dependable relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Contracts Management, Finance, or related field plus 4 years experience or Associates degree plus additional 2 years of relevant Contract Management experience.
- Experience with FAR/DFAR regulations
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, and Word
- Good time management skills
- Able to present information to managers and customer
- Exemplary organizational skills
- DELTEK CostPoint experience
- Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM)
Must be eligible to obtain a Secret Clearance. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
Required education: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Contracts Management, Finance, or related field plus 4 years experience or Associates degree plus additional 2 years of relevant Contract Management experience.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at
or call us at 301-737-0150 Ext. 500.