|Location:||Patuxent River, MD|
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Requirements Analyst/Tester in Patuxent River, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Position Type: Full-time
- Analyze, document, troubleshoot, and test web sites and/or transactional applications.
- Meet with customers to gather, document, and analyze requirements.
- Convert requirements into epics, user stories, or features and inputting into Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Work closely with software developers to ensure understanding of and adherence to requirements.
- Compile test cases/plans and conduct application testing.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Four years providing requirements analysis for large scale transactional applications.
- Knowledge of or experience in working in an Agile environment.
- SQL experience preferred.
- Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS) or similar CM tool preferred.
Security Clearance: Active Secret Clearance required.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline is preferred.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.