Spalding Consulting, Inc.is seeking a Mid - Level Software Developer in Patuxent River, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Position Type: Full-Time
- Design, develop, test, and implement C#/.NET web applications following Agile methodologies.
- Gather and analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design.
- Conduct unit testing and assist with integration testing.
- Provides Operations and Sustainment support to current web applications.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 years of web-based software development experience, specifically with C# and .NET framework required.
- Relational database experience/knowledge required, preferable Oracle or SQL Server.
- Experience with Agile methodologies required.
- Experience designing, developing and supporting enterprise web applications required.
- Experience with SQL and MVC highly desired.
- Experience with Bootstrap, Angular JS, and or Knockout preferred.
- Experience with MVVM a big plus.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret clearance. Active Secret Clearance highly desired. Interim Secret clearance acceptable to start. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
- BS or BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, Engineering, Business, or Mathematics preferred.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at
or call us at 301-737-0150 Ext. 500.