Senior Software Developer
|Title:||Senior Software Developer|
|Location:||Lexington Park, MD|
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Senior Software Developer in Lexington Park, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Web-based software solutions development using modern technologies, frameworks and concepts. Requirements Management, Schedule Estimation and Planning. Spalding is looking for a Sr. web application developer to contribute to an agile development team. Developer will assist in sprint planning, participate in significant design decision discussions, implement stories and work with junior members of the staff in a mentoring role. The team uses modern design patterns, technologies, frameworks, and concepts to create a dynamic, enjoyable and high-performance environment. Collaboration and coordination with cross-functional teams is encouraged.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least eight (8) years’ experience developing software solutions using 3rd generation programming languages such as Java, C#, or C++.
- Relational database experience is required with database platforms such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL .
- Experience in web constructs such as HTML, XHTML, XML, and CSS is preferred.
- Experience working with Application Lifecycle and Configuration and Knowledge Management software is highly desired.
- Experience with Agile Methodology is a plus.
Must be eligible to obtain a Secret clearance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related discipline is desired.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications